Do you want to save time and money working? Then check out these 7 amazing free tools and websites that will help you do this.
Useful tools for Social Media:
Do you want to remove the background from your photo for free?
Check out lunapic.com. Lunapic is a completely free online photo editing website. No signup, login or install needed!
- Just upload your picture.
- Choose a background removal tool.
- Choose the right tool for your image/photo.
- Download to your computer.
Profile Pic Maker
Now that you have your new picture, why not use it as a profile picture for your social media? But it looks boring? Let’s design your new profile pic with Profile Pic Maker. This is a simple and free way to design an eye-catching profile pic.
- Go to https://pfpmaker.com/.
- Upload your image.
- You can adjust the size if you need.
- Choose a background and even choose your brand colour.
- Download your new profile pic and a matching banner.
Symbols and Emojis
Talking about Social Media: Have you ever wanted to find quickly symbol or an emoji to copy and paste for your social media post?
- Go to copypastecharacter.com.
- Choose one.
- Copy it.
- Paste it into one of your social media posts.
- Easy to do and there are hundreds of emojis to choose from.
Useful tools for Photography and Videos:
Animate your photos with My Heritage Nostalgia.
Have an old photo of a family member you never met?
Bring them back to life with this:
- Sign up on the site (free).
- Upload your photo.
- It automatically animates them.
Spice up your presentations with video from Pexels
We all use images in our presentations, because videos are the next level to keep your audience engaged.
- Go to https://pexels.com/videos/.
- Choose a video.
- Download it.
Useful tools for Security:
Get a random email address with 10 Minute Mail
Sometimes you need an email address to subscribe/purchase but don’t want to use your real email.
- Use http://10minutemail.com
- Copy the address.
- Extend the time if needed.
- In the end, it’ll be gone.
- No more spam in your inbox.
Check for data breaches with Have I Been Pwned?
Have any of your login details been leaked?
- Check it here: https://haveibeenpwned.com
- Enter your email address
- Find any data breaches
- Scroll down to check what the nature of them
- Change these passwords