Dealers League digital marketing solutions
Turn our passion into your success
- Organic search strategy and roadmap
- Keyword and competitor research
- Technical SEO audits and analysis
- Brand authority building (links)
How to create a plan for your strategy?
- Define your brand: Outline or use your brand guidelines to define your brand. Think about your unique selling points (USPs), brand voice, and value proposition.
- Build your buyer personas: Determine who your business wants to reach with custom buyer personas. Think about user demographics, as well as what drives people and future customers to choose your company, products, and services.
- Create your S.M.A.R.T. goals: Use specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely goals to guide your strategy. Think about your organisation’s short- and long-term goals for growth.
- Set your digital marketing budget: Research digital marketing pricing to build a realistic budget for your business. E.g., most businesses spend €1000 to €10000 per month on online marketing.
- Guide your strategy to success by planning your strategy: If you’re advertising, determine your ad spend. If you’re publishing content, build your content calendar.
- Campaign launch: Following your planning, launch your campaigns across channels. Ensure all your channels feature appropriate tracking information.
- Track your results: Monitor and measure the performance of your strategies by tracking their performance. Use Google tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Ads to keep a pulse on your strategies and their return on investment (ROI).
With these eight steps, your company will be able to launch a solid marketing strategy. If you need help creating your next marketing strategy, consider choosing our digital marketing services. Why don’t you book a marketing consultation with us?